Thursday, April 26, 2012

New Adventures!

Monday night I decided to let Penelope sleep instead of waking her up at 1:00 to see how long she would go.  She slept for 6 hours!  Tuesday night she didn't sleep as long, only 4 hours.  Last night she slept for 7 hours, ate and slept for 3 more!  She is doing so good!  We are really excited!  We are hoping to have her sleeping in her own room soon.


Tuesday Penelope and I went to the dentist for me to get my teeth cleaned and her to hang out with Aunt Amy! They rocked and talked while I got my teeth worked on.  She wore her little pink dress from Matt & Megan.  She wore her bright green diaper to match her cupcake!  


Wednesday we decided to venture to the grocery store!  She did great!!  She slept in the Maya Wrap while I slept.


This was at 8:50 this morning while still sleeping. 



And today we wore our first pair of baby legs! They are still a little big but super cute!!

Today we plan to hang out at the house and relax! Tomorrow we will probably venture out again! Such a sweet baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment