Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Sunday

Today was Penelope's first Easter.  It was also her first trip to church!  She was a little trooper.  She slept through Sunday School and then was loved on by the ladies in the nursery during the service.  They asked if they could keep her.  She is quite wonderful, if I do say so myself...

After church we went to Allison's parents house for lunch and some fun times.  We watched baseball then watched Bubba Watson win the Masters. Penelope visited with almost everyone there but found herself napping with Mel, she does that quite well.

For Easter Penelope had a super cute outfit!  Her little tights had silver mary jane looking shoes on them.  Since she has some long legs the tights were a little short, but she looked so cute!!


Here are our Easter pictures:

Family Time! 


Sweet baby girl...ignore that Chris didn't crop me out of the picture. 




Picture of the day:

Haha!  This makes me smile!  I was trying to wake her up and she was making all kinds of faces at me so I caught this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment