Saturday, June 16, 2012

Week 2 of Work

I made it through a 2nd week of work.  I can't say its my favorite thing, but it pays the bills.  Penelope is growing so fast!  Today she rolled over for the first time all by herself!  She is so adorable!!  Since I worked 4 long days I didn't take many pictures and Friday I had her all day but I didn't put her down to take any pictures so these pics are mostly from today.  There are a few from other days, but mostly today....


Our dress last Sunday



Helping Daddy with his draft stuff on the video game


Good conversations with Daddy


Blowing kisses on her knees!


Why yes, I got this way all by myself!


This goes out to all my Uncles...


Yes, we wore this for about 45 min before we pooped...they bring out the best in her!


We were talking


It was good times


We napped this morning and they napped this afternoon!


Tummy time conversations with Daddy!


It was funny!


They were having a good ol time! 



I will try to take a few more this week. On Wednesday she will be 3 months old!!  EEP!!  
I am off that day so I will try and post something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment