Sunday, June 24, 2012

Salon de Mommy

Saturday Chris had his first day of taking care of Penelope all by himself. They did great! I am now working in the Cafe at the Phoenician now too, in addition to the Banquets kitchen and office. Saturday was my first day by myself.  I hope I did okay...I will find out tomorrow when I'm back there for Monday and Tuesday.

Yesterday was bath day which equals today being crazy hair day!  So we decided to go to the Salon this morning before church to get our hair fixed up all pretty.  When we went to Texas on Mother's Day Mom bought us some hair stuff to make P's hair curl. Nanny did it when we were there, but I haven't gotten the lessons I need to be able to do it myself.  So I used it to just tame the crazy...

Getting our hair brushed and tamed


Putting our bow on


All done!

The supplies



Checkin out my do!  OOOooo



Dad, do you like it?


 This one is from the other day.  She is such a cutie!
I'm a bull rider in my spare time...

No comments:

Post a Comment