Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Slight Change o plans...

Oh life...you are crazy. I still can't believe its October!! My wonderful Momma had her 28th (and holding) birthday along with several other people I know. Chris has started calling around to some of the Banfields in the Scottsdale area to see if he can transfer. There are only 24 in the greater Phoenix area so I think we might have a shot. There are a few that we would prefer but we will see.

I've been working on my financial aid stuff....thats fun...not. I'm applying for a loan though the school but (and here comes the slight change o plans) I haven't to be in a different program then I'm in to apply for it. Well, not technically a different program. Its the exact same program but instead of a 15 month program I have to do the 21 month program. So its 6 months longer but i only go to school 4 days a week. At first I really didn't like this, but now I realize it could be better for us. I will have more time available during the week so I might be able to get a better job. I will probably be able to do a full time job so that will be really good. I should know something over the next couple of days about the loan. I'm currently waiting for my advisor to call me back about the details of the 21 month program. My tuition planner (who told me about having to be in the 21 month program) didn't know all the details for sure, she just knew it was only 4 days a week and they offer night classes, so I need to talk to Lisa and see the details. I defiantly see where this could be better for us though.

I have started looking into jobs in the area. I would like to work at like Starbucks or REI. REI has a position I would really like, but I don't think its available right now. We will have to see. It should be an interesting adventure looking for a job again. It took me 3 months to find this one and I love it. I just hope it doesn't take as long to find another one. I have found its hard job searching 2 states away and 3 months in advance! Either way, I know Father will provide what we need. I can't wait to see what he has in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment