Thursday, May 24, 2012

I should be packing...

but instead I'm updating my blog!  Yay me!

Well we started off the week by going to the doctor for Penelope's 2 month check up.  She got 3 shots :(  It was not very much fun.  Her little face when she felt the first poke was heartbreaking.  I did really good and didn't cry!  She was a champ and got through them all.  She slept a lot that day and didn't sleep very well that night, but we are getting back to normal!

Today we went out to get a new diaper sprayer (because ours broke, dumb!) While we were out we stopped by Chris's work and had lunch with him, well I had lunch with him, Penelope spent her lunch time sitting with her Uncle Dave helping him work.

Tomorrow we fly out to Dallas to spend the weekend with the Wagner crew! It will be quite the weekend filled with baseball games, old friends, family and I'm sure lots of laughter!

Here are some pictures from this week:

Hangin out in one of my new fun outfits Nani got me!



"What?  I'm just playing."


I got a Bumbo!!




Watching TV with Daddy!




Napping with Daddy!  zzzzz




Sporting Rangers gear from Uncle Kent!  Still a little big, but we will grow into it.



Good conversations with Daddy!




Good times...




Just chillin on the couch...



No comments:

Post a Comment