Monday, June 29, 2009

One of the coolest things to be about this whole process is that I can already see how God is using it to not only show us where he wants us next but to draw us to him. I feel, for the first time in a long time, that I'm drawing nearer to him. I get into modes where I get so distant and I feel it in my heart but I feel kind of lost like I can't find my way back. I feel it now. I feel the draw and I can't even put into words how amazingly awesome it feels. I look back at times when I felt close to Father and I long for that. Now, I feel like I remember how to get there. Praise the God! Its a great feeling!!

I love music. Its pretty much wonderful. The lyrics below are from a song called From the Inside Out. Its awesome! It came over my radio a few minutes ago and, as I'm sitting in my office at work, I wanted to sing at the top of my lungs, but since I sing about as good as those people you see on the American Idol auditions that got rejected, I didn't. But I did quitely praise in my chair.

Your will above all else My purpose remains
The art of losing myself in bringing you praise
Everlasting Your light will shine when all else fades
Neverending your glory goes beyond all faith
and the cry of my heart is to bring you praise
from the inside out Lord my soul cries out
In my heart in my soul I give you control
Consume me from the inside out
Lord let justice and priase become my embrace
to love you from the inside out.

Father I praise you for your neverending, unconditional love. Thank you for friends and family who are willing to listen, pray for and support us in every way they can. Guide us Father. Lord show me what pitch and notes to play to keep in rhythm with your song. Lord show me how to sing your song.

No comments:

Post a Comment